Over the last few years, our Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences practice group has advised some of the industry leaders in doing business in India. Our range of services extend from regulatory structuring, intellectual property, applications for drug approvals and licenses, corporate structuring, business sales and investments.
In collaboration with our technology law team, we also offer cutting edge assistance on telemedicine, e-pharmacies, drug substitution and e-commerce.
- Assisted one of India’s largest FMCG companies acquire technology to reduce the sugar content in their products
- Assisted a medical devices manufacturer with acquiring and adopting the technology for bio-waste disposal and shops and establishment licensing
- Assisted in the reorganising and restructuring of one of India’s largest in-silico biotechnology companies
- Advised a Mumbai-based investment fund in its investment into an animal health company committed to improve health, productivity and performance of animals
- Advised an investment fund specialising in healthcare investments, on its investment into a healthcare technology company providing artificial intelligence algorithms for medical imaging
- Advised a Dharamshala based dialysis firm raise investments from a fund backed by State Bank of India and the UK Government’s Department of International Development
- Assisted a Sri Lanka-based remote healthcare service provider structure its operations and enter India