Our Data Protection and Privacy team is pleased to host a webinar for law students, on the “Impact of the new data law in India”. Aadya Misra and Purushotham Kittane will be leading you though the Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019.
They hope to cover the following ground:
- An introduction to the functioning of the data protection regime.
- Rights of data subjects: Scope and limitations.
- Restrictions on global data sharing processes.
- Concentration and distribution of administrative powers.
- Breaches, penalties, and enforceability.
When– April 24, 2020; 5-6 pm IST
Who should attend: Law students with a keen interest in the data protection and privacy ecosystem.
To attend this webinar, please register here.