Renuka is a senior associate with the firm’s Corporate Practice Group, and works on a broad range of corporate and commercial transactions. Her expertise in corporate law includes advising on commercial contracts, private and public M&A, private equity, merger approvals and pre-merger competition law, employee incentive schemes, and cross-border investments. Renuka advises clients across industries including those in the manufacturing, renewable energy, technology, and healthcare sectors.
Renuka’s recent work includes –
- assisting a listed renewable energy company with (i) a global restructuring of their operations, involving cross border domiciling and complex investment structuring advisory, and with (ii) multiple project development and finance mandates for energy projects;
- assisting India’s third largest IT and telecoms distributor with their strategic acquisition of a majority stake in a leading enterprise tech company in India;
- advising American and Chilean strategic and financial investors on their investment into a US-based hydrogen fuel technology company;
- advising a proprietary family investment fund on multiple investments made by them, into various target companies in the life sciences, pharmaceuticals and healthcare sector;
- advising an Indian solar energy company on a strategic investment by investors based in the US and Chile; and
- advising the sellers in a tech sector acquisition by India’s largest engineering and construction conglomerate, in a deal that spanned Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Renuka is a key member of our team in Kochi. In addition to her proficiency in all things corporate, Renuka has also built deep sectoral expertise in healthcare, pharmaceuticals and life sciences, in recent years.