Our Data Protection and Privacy team is pleased to host a Webinar on “Employment issues under the new Data Protection regime”.
Date- April 17, 2020
Time- 5-7 pm
Key discussion points for this webinar are:
- Data protection compliance vs enterprise burden.
- Compliance checklist under the Personal Data Protection Bill, 2019.
- Data usage across global offices.
- Requirement for data protection and compliance officers.
- Consent architecture in processing employee data.
- Employee training on data protection and privacy.
- Factoring an enterprise’s risk and liabilities.
- Measures to deal with data breaches.
This webinar is a must attend for :
- In-house counsels
- Information security teams
- Data compliance teams
- Cybersecurity teams
- Data protection officers
- Human resources teams