Arvind is an associate with Spice Route’s Technology, Media and Telecommunications practice group. His practice focuses on regulatory, advisory and transactional work for the growing financial technology (fintech) industry.
Recently, Arvind has –
- advised multiple fintech players on the structuring of their lending solutions, keeping in mind the Indian regulatory framework in the financial services sector;
- assisted clients with their NBFC and Payment Aggregator licensing applications to the Reserve Bank of India;
- advised clients on the roll-out of their “Buy Now Pay Later” product solutions;
- assisted clients with regulatory compliance advisory, relating to payments system licenses in Singapore; and
- assisted both traditional brick and mortar banks, and new age fintech players with advisory surrounding software or API integration, consequent to a commercial transaction.