Lysha is a member of the Disputes practice at Spice Route Legal. She assists clients on a variety of contentious matters relating to contractual commercial law, data and privacy, intellectual property, employment law and alternate dispute resolution mechanisms. She also advises clients on pre-litigation strategies in relation to contractual, employment, debt recovery and shareholder disputes.
She has recently acted on –
- an arbitration before the Supreme Court on the issue of appointment of an arbitrator;
- a dispute concerning breach of a commercial contract;
- various disputes regarding debt recovery mechanisms adopted by NBFCs;
- a dispute before the National Company Law Tribunal concerning aspects of oppression and mismanagement;
- an intellectual property dispute before the High Court of Delhi involving questions of trademark infringement; and
- various actions before the Trademark Registry.