If you are the Founder/CFO/Legal Counsel of an early-stage fintech start-up, join us for an interactive discussion and a mock negotiation session on the art of negotiation terms with an investor. We plan on answering the investment focussed questions that you face every time you negotiate a round of fundraise.
Praveen Raju and Mathew Chacko, who between them have negotiated some of the largest seed and Series A rounds this year, will take the opposite ends of the table to demonstrate the art in action.
We aim to provide simple answers to these complicated questions :
- How to diligence the investor?
- What are the terms in the term sheet that should be negotiated?
- How should you negotiate representations and warranties?
- How does one structure indemnities?
- How does one ensure that personal assets are protected?
- What are the regulatory risks that should be reflected in the document?
- To be exclusive or not to be exclusive?
Write to Ishita Dasgupta at ishita.dasgupta@localhost if you want to be a part of this round.