Harsh is an associate with the Corporate Practice Group, at Spice Route Legal. He assists several of our domestic and international clients on an extensive range of corporate law mandates, spanning commercial advisory, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and venture capital transactions. His practice comprises a specialised focus on software, e-commerce, health-tech, prop-tech, cryptocurrency, AI / ML, and even fintech companies.
In recent months, Harsh has –
- Assisted on advising a US-based healthcare company on its proposed USD 300 million acquisition of an Indian lifesciences company, after conducting an extensive due diligence exercise.
- Advised a revenue based financing wunderkind on its Series A fund raise of USD 20 million, from a club of investors including Peter Thiel-backed Valar Investments and Presight Capital. He has also recently assisted another leading revenue based financing company in raising what is reported as one of the largest seed fundraises in India.
- Advised a prominent US-based health-tech company with its Series A fundraise from Accel, 3one4 Capital, General Catalyst Partners among other notable investors.
- Advised one of India’s most disruptive Crypto Trading Companies on a substantive early-stage fundraise, as well as an externalisation to Singapore.
- Advised multiple tech companies on restructuring their operations, to externalise their business to various jurisdictions such as Singapore and USA.