Janhavi is a senior associate with the Corporate Practice Group at Spice Route Legal, and focusses on transactions in sustainability, alternative energy, or mobility.
Her transactional proficiency, combined with a deep sectoral expertise in energy, and in exciting emerging spaces like alternative fuels, and electric mobility, makes her exceptionally well suited to our clients within this industry.
In recent months, Janhavi has –
- advised American and Chilean strategic and financial investors on their investment into a US-based hydrogen fuel technology company;
- assisted a leading listed renewable energy company with a global restructuring of their operations, involving cross border domiciling and complex investment structuring advisory;
- assisted a US-based hydrogen fuel tech company with its acquisition of an Indian power electronics company, as well as with all its commercial arrangements, in India;
- advised an Indian solar energy company on a strategic investment by investors based in the US and Chile;
- assisted a unique start up in the solar energy financing space – at the intersection of financial technology and renewable energy – with multiple investment rounds;
- rendered assistance to an online healthcare platform in the form of business-critical structuring advisory; and
- advised India’s leading music streaming app on legal strategies.
Prior to joining Spice Route Legal in 2019, Janhavi worked with a law firm in Mumbai. In addition to her existing capabilities in corporate and commercial advisory, she has developed an interest and expertise in new and alternative forms of energy, including electric mobility.